MOLA MOLA GROUP PACKAGES
Blue Season Bali organises group trips to see the Bali Sunfish (Mola Mola) aboard our high speed dive vessel, Bali Ocean II.
Our group packages compromise of the complete accommodation, transfers, meals and diving components at superb value for money.
We are able to accommodate up to twelve divers including guides on Bali Ocean II which makes her suitable for large groups. Equipped with the full communications and safety equipment, Bali Ocean II fulfills all requirements for diving safely at Nusa Penida and Nusa lembongan. The 200 litre fresh water tank gives photographers and videographers the luxury of washing their valuable camera equipment straight away after the dive.
- Hotel pickup/drop off service (Contact us for free zones)
- Full dive equipment
- Lunch, bottled water, tea & coffee
- Beach towels
- Renewed & insured PADI Divemaster / Instructor dive guide
- Diver Insurance
- All park & porter fees
Equipment rental is available at no extra charge for those who do not have their own dive gear, Nitrox air fills are available at IDR 65.000 per fill. Lunch is provided courtesy of our local warungs who work exclusively for Blue Season Bali. Choose between the delicious sandwiches and the traditional dishes of Nasi Goreng and Mie Goreng. Vegetarians are also catered for. When diving with Blue Season Bali you only need to bring your certification cards and logbooks as well as items such items as sunglasses, sunscreen, swimsuit and a camera. Blue Season Bali has digital underwater cameras available for rent at IDR 600.000 / day. This includes a FREE SD card for you to keep.
All of our Bali Sunfish trips are led and guided by our experienced team of PADI Divemasters and Instructors. We can’t wait to show you what Bali Diving has to offer! We keep our diving ratio’s at 4 guests to one guide – so that you get the best, safest experience here in Bali!
*Important - please note that Nusa Penida can experience strong currents and for this reason we require the minimum diving experience for all participants:
- At least 30 logged dives.
- Minimum Advanced Open Water diver certification.
- Experience in deep and drift diving.
- Dived within the last 6 months.
- For divers who do not have the necessary experience, we hold the right to refuse them entry to this programme in the interests of safety, or we may require them to undergo a day of diving at a different location in order to check them out first.
- Alternatively why not ask about our Advanced Open Water Certification?
- Please also note that Manta Point can experience swell – small children and those sensitive to motion sickness may experience seasickness at this site. Due to surface conditions, it is not always possible to visit Manta Point. Should the conditions be unsafe, an alternative site will be chosen on the day. No refunds will be given for trips that do not include Manta Point.